The Current Status and Issues of Advanced
Financial Services Utilizing IT
Mr. Yasushi Nakayama
Director, Center for Advanced Financial Technology
Financial System and Bank Examination Department
Bank of Japan
- Blockchain & Crypto Asset in Financial Industry
- JPX Group's Path to RPA Adoption and Initiatives for Encouraging Further Use
- Digital Security (Security Token) Trading
-Where Are We Now and What Does the Future Hold for the Japanese Market?
- Operational Risk Measures and Big Data Analysis Utilization Methods Required for Digital Transformation of Financial Businesses
- Streamlining Financial Business Operations Using AI selected by the Financial Services Agency’s “Fin-Tech Experiment Hub”
- Geopolitical and Regulatory Challenges - Risks or Opportunities?
21st Annual Japan International Banking & Securities System Forum 2020
|Date||February 27, 2020 13:00〜18:50|
Royal Park Hotel
|Organizer||JTB Communication Design, Inc.|
|Who Should Attend||
Representatives of Securities Firms, Banks, Regional Banks, Asset Management Companies, Insurance Companies, Stock Exchange Companies.
COO, CIO, CTO, Directors/Managers - Administration, Corporate Planning, IT/System, Treasury/Accounting, Equity, Risk Management, Compliance, Internal Audit, Foreign Exchange, Cross-border Settlement, Clearing & Settlements, Asset Management, Dealing/Trading, Business Strategy, International Operation.
Plus Regulators, Central Bank, Clearing Houses, Depositories, Vendors and Consultants
For Financial Institutions
For Non-financial Institutions
※Above fees include Coffee Break, Dinner Buffet & Cocktail Reception