FSA's Initiative to Create a Pro-FinTech
Environment in Japan
Mr. Junichi Kanda
Director,Credit System Office
Planning and Coordination Bureau
Financial Services Agency,Government of Japan
- Update Recent Situation of Blockchain Technology and Further Direction
- Financial Markets and AI (Artificial Intelligence)
- How to Accelerate the Implementation of "OPEN API" for Innovations
- Transforming Security Business with "New IT"
- MiFID II and Its Impact on Japanese Financial Institutions
18th Annual Japan International Banking & Securities System Forum 2017
|Date||February 28, 2016 13:00～20:00|
Royal Park Hotel
|Organizer||JTB Communication Design, Inc.|
|Who Should Attend||
Representatives of Securities Firms, Banks, Regional Banks, Asset Management Companies, Insurance Companies, Stock Exchange Companies.
COO, CIO, CTO, Directors/Managers - Administration, Corporate Planning, IT/System, Treasury/Accounting, Equity, Risk Management, Compliance, Internal Audit, Foreign Exchange, Cross-border Settlement, Clearing & Settlements, Asset Management, Dealing/Trading, Business Strategy, International Operation.
Plus Regulators, Central Bank, Clearing Houses, Depositories, Vendors and Consultants
For Financial Institutions
For Non-financial Institutions
※Above fees include Coffee Break, Dinner Buffet & Cocktail Reception