The main aim of this forum, JIBSIS, is to provide an international platform for academics, business professionals and government officials from Japan and abroad to come together to exchange ideas and come up with long term strategic approach to solve the economic-financial crisis and its impact on international business. JIBSIS will consist of workshops, networking sessions, exhibitions, keynote speeches, and panel discussion. Come hear leading experts give explanations of the change in securities industry, banking and investment fields of Japanese and Asian Markets and the future prospects of financial reform.
|Date||Tuesday, February 28th 2012 9:30～17:30|
|Venue||Royal Park Hotel|
2-1-1 Nihonbashi Kakigara-cho, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 103-8520 JAPAN
|Organizer||ICS Convention Design, Inc.|
- New Challenges for Asset Management
- Managing the Risks of Hedge Fund Portfolio after a Crisis
- Japan's Derivatives Markets -Outlook and Challenges
- Competitive Edge of Global Stock Market (Tentative)
- Analyzing the Future of the Japanese Trading Landscape – How to Survive as a Major Asian Market
- Cloud Computing for Financial Markets
Invited Speaker Companies are
- Tokio Marine Asset Management Co., Ltd.
- Pension Fund Association
- FIA Japan
- Waseda University
- Nomura Research Institute, Ltd.
- BlackRock Japan Co., Ltd.
- Nissay Asset Management Corporation
- Deutsche Securities Inc.
- Mitsubishi UFJ Morgan Stanley Securities Co., Ltd.
- Japan FIX Committee
Who Should Attend
Representatives of Banks, Regional Banks, Securities Firms, Asset Management Companies, Insurance Companies, Stock Exchange Companies.
COO, CIO, CTO, Directors/Managers - Administration, Securities Settlement, Payment and Settlement, Corporate Planning, IT/System, Treasury/Accounting, Equity, Operational Risk Management, Investment Risk, Compliance, Internal Audit, Loan/Credit, Foreign Exchange, Treasury Risk Managemant, Cross-border Settlement, Clearing & Settlements, Risk Management, Asset Management, Dealing/Trading, Product Planning, Business Strategy, International Operation.
Plus Regulators, Central Bank, Clearing Houses, Depositories, Vendors and Consultants
|Online Registration is Closed.|
Delegates wishing to register please come on February 28th directly to the Registration desk located on the 3rd floor of Royal Park Hotel.
|Online Registration is now available.|
|Website is open.|
Secretariat of Annual Japan International Banking & Securities System Forum
E&G Division, Sales Department 3, ICS Convention Design Inc.
Chiyoda Bldg., 1-5-18 Sarugakucho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-8449 JAPAN